Sweden /Music Industry Newswire/ — Superior Drummer 2.1.1 is now available from the Software Updates section of all registered Toontrack user accounts. This update contains a number of bug fixes. It is recommended for all users and is essential for full Metal Foundry SDX support. An update to EZplayer Pro was also releases June 9.
The 2.1.1 download is about 20MB in size. New Features:
– support for alternating kicks (Metal Foundry SDX)
– on-screen warning when total Mem exceeds the Memory Usage Limit
– new factory presets for layer limits, Default can be recalled
– AmbCorr now works for individual Mics and is saved and restored
– bug that caused occasional crashes when applying a layer limit preset on a multi-core CPU
– various changes regarding the loading of sounds as a consequence of a GUI action
– X-drum pictures are now reset when projects are loaded
– routing a Bus to another Bus to its left should no longer lead to issues with the right channel
– fixed a bug in MIDI Alias reading that mainly affected reading of X-Drum presets
– more of the MIDI mapping should now be restored when applying a X-Drum preset
– the preset naming pop-up no longer acts on Return. Pressing OK is required (avoids crashes)
– sidechains from pre 2.1 projects are now restore properly
– setting the path to Sounds should now works using the root or Sounds folder on PC too
– having an unauthorized Sound Library as default should no longer cause authorization issues.
Copyright © 2009 Music Industry Newswire(TM). A unit of Neotrope® – all rights reserved. For Licensing Information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of the NEOTROPE®.News Network.
SPHERE: Related Content — CLICK HERE to See What Else is Out There!
About The Author / Editor: